Affordable transitional housing.
With Future Hope’s help they become part of a community of men, that lean on each other for support and camaraderie every step of their journey.
Upon release we help parolees transition and reintegrate
into community with the following supports:
• Access to affordable, substance free transitional housing at Quixote House
• Assistance obtaining Manitoba Health card, IDs, driver’s licence, clothing, etc.
• Connection to employment readiness, job search and placement resources
• Support and encouragement dealing with substance dependency issues
• Peer group fellowship that helps promote personal growth and sense of “belonging”
• Help to manage personal finances and set life goals
• Connection to community groups and health providers