Life after prison is challenging for everyone.
“ Future Hope
has given me the caring family that I never had.”
Incarcerated individuals don’t have to go it alone.
At Future Hope we work with men who want to help themselves attain an independent life. It starts before release with our Next Step Program helping them prepare for their life in-community with a wide range of assistance including:
• Participating in peer group sessions in community
• Creating pre and post release plan
• Determining housing support needs
• Developing life and social skills
• Guidance with financial issues pre and post parole
• Support and encouragement in dealing with substance dependency issues
• Employment finding resources and getting job ready